Code of Behaviour
Show respect for yourself
- Be well presented – tidy, clean, correct uniform (refer uniform and grooming expectations in CIB*).
- Be in the right place, at the right time.
Show respect for others
- Use good manners at all times.
- Show consideration for the emotional and physical safety of others.
Show respect for property
- Do what you can to look after grounds, buildings and equipment within the school.
Show FIRRE Values
- Be fair.
- Show integrity, respect, and responsibility.
- Strive for Excellence.
Follow the instruction of teachers.
Specific rules and requirements are communicated to children as and when required. (*CIB: Caregiver Information Booklet – distributed to families annually. Available at school office by request)